Did you know that 97% of home buyers who searched for a home on the internet found photos to be among the most useful features of REALTOR® websites, according to the 2014 NAR Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers?
Digital photography and virtual tours allow REALTORS® to serve their clients like never before. Digital images can quickly and professionally showcase a listing, and today’s technologically savvy clients appreciate the convenience of a virtual tour for both long distance and local moves. The following articles will guide you from the beginning to the advanced stages of how to choose and use one of real estate’s hottest tools. (C. Dodge, Information Specialist)
REALTORS®’ Use of Digital Cameras:
- 51% of REALTORS® websites feature virtual tours
- 74% of homebuyers find virtual tours to be very or somewhat useful
- 90% of all REALTORS® use a digital camera
Frequency of use of digital cameras:
- Daily . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 28%
- A few times per week . . . . 24%
- A few times per month . . . 27%
- A few times per year . . . . . 11%
- Rarely or never. . . . . . . . . . 11%
We offer the Cadillac of virtual tours to the Pittsburgh are surround areas. And we’re surprisingly affordable. Call John at .
Sources: 2014 National Association of REALTORS® Member Profile, (National Association of REALTORS®, 2014) 2014 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers, (National Association of REALTORS®, 2014).